Double Column Machining Center
What you can expect from Top-One's machine structure!
Heavy Duty ! Rugged ! Stable !
- Excaptionally high dynamic accuracy
- Minimized thermal displacumennt
- Can handle heavy cutting
- Deformation free
- Impreved surface linish
Scientific Rib Reinforcement
All structural parts of Top-One's double column machining centers are internally reinforced with comprehensive heavy ribs to resist flex and minimize vibrations.
Massive, Stable Base
- The base is manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron, tempered and stress relieved to ensure material tability without deformation year after year.
- Scientific rib reinforcement combination with a greater span between linear ways provides solid support for heavy loads.
Large Internal Space
The extra wide distance between columns in combina-tion with extra long travel allows the machine to accom-modate large workpieces.
Large Diameter Ball Screws
- The 3 axes traverses are driven by high performanceservo motors,which drive the ball screws, feature minimum backlash and long life.
- Ball screws are pre-tensioned to assure high - transmission accuracy at all times.
Two Chip Augers On Base
Two chip augers are provided at the left and right side of the base, which deliver chips to the chip conveyor. The chip augers maintain machine cleanliness at all times
Ladder Type Linear Ways on Beam
- The linear ways on the beam are supported by a ladder structure that upgrades stability of the spindle head.
- The heavy duty roller type linear ways combined with three slide blocks on each linear way guarantee greater rigidity on the y-axis