Vertical Machining Center - Box Ways Series
- X-axis travel: 1800 mm
- Y-axis travel: 900 mm
- Z-axis travel: 680 mm (belt drive)
- Z-axis travel: 650 mm (gear drive)
- BT50 spindle taper
- Choice of 6000 rpm belt drive spindle or 4500 rpm gear drive spindle 4500 rpm gear drive spindle
- 4 box ways on base
- Semi-enclosed splash guard
- Fanuc / Mitsubishi control system
- Spindle oil cooler is standard equipment
Four Box Ways On Base
- The base is designed with 4 box ways. The oversized slideways in combination with a wide span between ways, allows the machine to perform heavy cutting with maximum stability.
- Three axes are equipped with anti-bump devices for safety and protection of the machine.
- The belt drive spindle provides 6000 and 8000 rpm to select from.
- The gear drive spindle provides 4500 rpm and 6000 rpm speeds to select from. High and low speed ranges for the spindle transmission make the machine suitable for heavy cutting in the low speed range. Also, ideal for fine finishing in the high speed range.
- The spindle taper is a BT40 or BT50, depend-ing on the machine model.