Vertical Machining Center - Box Ways Series
- X, Y, Z-axis travel 1300 x 700 x 650 mm
- BT50 spindle taper
- 6000 rpm belt drive spindle
- 4 box ways on base
- Arm type automatic tool changer
- Fully enclosed splash guard
- Fanuc / Mitsubishi control system
- Spindle oil cooler is standard equipment
Four Box Ways On Base
- The base is designed with 4 box ways. The oversized slideways in combination with a wide span between ways, allows the machine to perform heavy cutting with maximum stability.
- Three axes are equipped with anti-bump devices for safety and protection of the machine.
Belt Drive Spindle 6000 / 8000 rpm
- The belt drive spindle provides 6000 and 8000 rpm to select from.
- The spindle taper is a BT40 or BT50, depending on the machine model.
20 / 24 Tools Arm Type Magazine
- The magazine provides 20 or 24 tools to select from.
- Bi-directional random tool selection provides quick tool changes.
- The magazine accommodates a BT40 or BT50 tool shank.