Vertical Machining Center - Box Ways Series
- X, Y, Z-axis travel 1100 x 680 x 560 mm
- BT40 spindle taper
- Choice of 8000 rpm belt drive spindle or 6000 rpm gear drive spindle
- 2 box ways on base
- Arm type automatic tool changer
- The spindle head employs SCBS automatic balancing system to improve counter-balance weight and hydraulic system
- Fully enclosed splash guard
- Fanuc / Mitsubishi control system
- Spindle oil cooler is standard equipment
Two-step Speed Gearbox
- The spindle running is transmitted through a gearbox, providing high/low speed change.
- The low speed range gives great torque output, making the machine excellent for heavy cutting. The high speed range is ideal for fine cutting with outstanding surface finish effect.
- All gears in the gearbox are carburized and precision ground for quiet running.
Gear Drive Spindle 4500 / 6000 rpm
- The gear drive spindle provides 4500 rpm and 6000 rpm speeds to select from.
- High and low speed ranges for the spindle transmission make the machine suitable for heavy cutting in the low speed range. Also, ideal for fine finishing in the high speed range.
- The spindle taper is a BT40 or BT50, depend-ing on the machine model.
20 / 24 Tools Arm Type Magazine
- The magazine provides 20 or 24 tools to select from.
- Bi-directional random tool selection provides quick tool changes.
- The magazine accommodates a BT40 or BT50 tool shank.